- Interior Design
Combining Freunde von Freunden’s eye for design with a penchant for storytelling, FvF’s collaboration with iconic furniture brand Vitra shines a light on the home lives of unique individuals that own Vitra furniture through editorial features. By thoroughly researching subjects within our network, we have created authentic native advertising features and also taken care of the international marketing and media seeding of the finished stories. Good design within the home is a key aspect guiding FvF. The subjects interviewed for FvF x Vitra share that same value.
In addition to creating editorial features that are hosted on the FvF website, FvF has produced a series of videos profiling workplaces and projects that Vitra supports. Approaching the videos with FvF’s background in documentary-style filmmaking, the videos created for Vitra perfectly capture the essence of these spaces.
FvF’s collaboration with Vitra manifests in the form of the FvF Apartment in the heart of Berlin, which features a curated selection of Vitra furniture. The apartment’s main purpose is to host friends and influencers within the FvF network, and its design was a collaborative effort between Vitra and FvF.
- Sevil Peach – Designer London
- Alvaro Catalán de Ocón / Product Designer—Studio in Madrid
- Erik Spiekermann / Graphic Designer—Home & Studio in Berlin
- Ryan Williams / Editor—Home in Mt. Pleasant
- Clement Pascal / Photographer—Home and Studio in Bushwick in New York City
- FvF Apartment with Vitra furniture (2014-2015)