ClassPass “Be the Balance”
ClassPass is the market leader for fitness membership services in America who recently decided to begin to expand their services and experiences for an international audience. In 2019, Freunde von Freunden was enlisted to develop the entire concept and launch campaign within eight weeks for the European marketing roll-out. Entitled #bethebalance, the campaign placed an emphasis on the symbiosis between body and mind and aimed to showcase what finding balance in your everyday life may look like. This involved producing four editorial case studies of female protagonists—including Gizem Emre, Louise Damas, Marie Luise Klietz, and Lizzy van der Ligt—in Berlin, Paris, Munich, and Amsterdam, three of which were accompanied by video portraits for social media. As part of the project, FvF also led an influencer marketing campaign, in which we identified, contacted, and managed individuals with strong voices in ClassPass’ target cities. These influencers then went on to represent the brand by following content plans developed by our team.
- Gizem Emre - “Yoga clears my mind.”
- Louise Damas - “Sports are very important.”
- Marie Luise Klietz - “I let my mind run free.”
- Gizem Emre. The Berlin actor and entrepreneur using yoga to clear her mind.
- Louise Damas. The Parisian jewelry designer on unwinding in nature.
- Marie-Luise Klietz. The Munich-based doctor turned blogger using swimming as meditation.