In collaboration with 25hours Hotels, Freunde von Freunden publishes the story-driven, travel-focused magazine Companion, featured at all 25hours Hotels locations and the Monocle Shop in London. FvF’s network of international creatives to give insider’s perspectives in cities around the world is combined with visual and editorial storytelling in both German and English to create a unique publication.
Designed by FvF’s mother agency, MoreSleep, Companion is printed in a newspaper format here in Berlin. Working closely with the printers, FvF is able to get the highest quality product that fits 25hours Hotels’ brand aesthetic and tells a handful of great stories in the process. Stories from Companion are also featured on FvF itself, expanding the reach of each story and the 25hours Hotels brand in the process.
FvF created a series of video advertisements, one for each of the 25hours Hotels locations. The narrative-driven videos capture the essence of each unique location through the storylines concepted by FvF and the actors starring in them, sourced from the FvF network. From architect Werner Aisslinger walking around the 25hours Bikini Berlin (designed by his studio) to a zoo-influenced beat, to media personality Rabea Schif in the Frankfurt location, we handcrafted each production to perfectly represent the location. In addition to this, FvF created an HR video for 25hours Hotels, communicating their brand identity to potential employees.
- 25hours Hotel Wien at MuseumsQuartier
- 25hours Hotel Hamburg HafenCity
- 25hours Hotel Hamburg Altes Hafenamt
- 25hours Hotel Hamburg Number One
- 25hours Hotel Zürich West
- 25hours Hotel Zurich Langstrasse
- 25hours Hotel Frankfurt The Goldman
- 25hours Hotel Frankfurt The Trip
- 25hours Hotel Düsseldorf Das Tour
- 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin
- 25hours Hotel Munich Royal Bavarian
- 25hours Hotel Cologne The Circle
- 25hours Hotel Paris Terminus Nord
- Companion Magazine – Article about barkeeper Jörg Meyer
- Companion Magazine Swiss Issue – District Tour in Zurich