- Making Of
- Video Production
Energy company EnviaM approached FvF to create video advertisements for them to help improve their brand image. FvF began by abstracting on the concept of energy and power, and added a human element in the various ways energy touches our lives.
The first advertisement displays the various uses of electricity—from powering a young rockstar hopeful’s electric guitar, to a fabulous drag queen’s karaoke machine to a grandma’s electric organ in an upbeat and fun production.
The second follows German singer songwriter Johannes Oerding as he explains his uses for electricity. Powering his guitar, studio and stages, the constant movement of a professional musician also needs a bit of time to power off so to speak, and recharge his own mental energies.
- “High Energy” video advertisement for the eviaM “MEIN STROM” campaign
- Behind the scenes with Jurassica Parker
- A little rockstar behind the scenes in the FvF Apartment
- Behind the scenes of the “High Energy” shoot
- The FvF production crew hard at work