- Bureau N
- Stiftung für Kunst und Kultur
January – March 2012
Walter Smerling from the Stiftung für Kunst und Kultur eV and Bureau N asked FvF to translate the creative energy of their exhibition ‘Art and Press’ on video and create personal portraits of the artist’s works.
FvF brought the exhibiting artists closer to their audience, allowing the visitors to catch a glimpse of some of today‘s most fascinating contemporary artists.
The idea for was to focus on a selection of four artists and their work: Anselm Kiefer, Olaf Metzel, Jonathan Meese, and Farhad Moshiri. Each of these short portraits captured these artist while setting up their art pieces.
The video series was published on the ‘Art and Press’s website, its iPhone application, and their youtube-channel.
- Jonathan Meese Portrait inside Martin Gropius Bau while setting up his work 'Erzpresse' for Art&Press exhibition
- Anselm Kiefer - Buchstaben
- Olaf Metzel - Und dann noch das Wetter
- Farhad Moshiri - Kiosk de curiosité